diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2008

Reflecting on my presentation.

How did you feel before, while and after you presented?

Before presentation I was felling nervous and excited. But when I was reading I felt very safe, because I studied my part. When the oral presentation finished I was felt happy and satisfied of my oral part.

Describe your presentation in 30 words.

I think that our presentation could improve, for example I was reading the paper very often. German wasn't reading but he was always stopping. Although this problems we was speaking a regular English and we use advanced vocabulary. I think that this presentation is good but we could improve it.


Watch 2 of your friends' presentations, and write 3 positive and 3 negative aspects of their presentations.


Write 3 positive and 3 negative aspects of your presentation.

What ideas can you apply to your next presentation? How can you improve it?

For the next presentation I think I have to study my paper a little more and to improve the English accent as possible. Also I think that we must to meet before the exposition.

What mark do you deserve?

I think that our deserve six or seven. I think this because we didn't explained very good. But we used a good vocabulary and so we deserve this mark.